We utilize WordPress to customize websites for ease in updating, maximum search engine optimization and exceptional functionality.
Some of the main features of our websites include:
- Customizable content – we provide logins for multiple users to update content, events and upload documents. Initial training provided to individual or group. The interface is simple and easy to use.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – the site includes a backend plugin to add title tags, descriptions and useful content designed for SEO.
- Responsive to multiple devices – our sites automatically size to smart phone and tablet screens, so there is no need for a separate mobile site.
- Statistics – site includes analytics to monitor and track reporting on visitors to the site, referring search engines (such as google, bing), key words used and search strings.
- Social Media – site is optimized for social media integration.
- Security – site includes several measures to prevent against hackers or damage to the site on the server. We back up every week and keep the 8 most current back ups on the server and locally. If the site needs restoration for any reason, we can utilize a recent copy.
- Cross Browser Compatibility – the site is built for use across PC and Mac platforms – we will build to accommodate older versions of Internet Explorer as long as the version is still supported by Microsoft and provide a notice on the site for older browsers pertaining to functionality of newer code with older browsers.
- On Site Search – the site can include a search bar to search all content and documents.
- Multimedia Integration – options for a photo and video galleries with descriptive content.
- RSS Feed (Real Simple Syndication) – includes capability to offer and RSS feed for news.
- Email Sign Up for Newsletter – ability to add form to collect email addresses for visitors to sign up online to receive electronic newsletters and e-blasts.
- Future Updates – additional plugins and enhancements can be easily added.